Software Craftsman Pack
Create beautiful software in Java
This training bundle will equip you to become a better and more effective Java programmer. Learn how design patterns are used in the JDK to produce the most popular language - Java. Understand how data structures work in Java. Get low-level with Bits&Bytes. Learn a bit about threading. Use the functional power of streams and lambdas.
With 37 hours and 19 minutes of training, this will keep you busy for a while. Earn certificates of completion for the Java Design Patterns Course by submitting the completed excercises.
1. 16h20m - Java Design Patterns Course (2018 Edition)
2. 8h11m - Data Structures in Java (Late 2017 Edition)
3. 3h27m - Bits and Bytes (Early 2018 Edition)
4. 43m - Threading Essentials
5. 4h46m - Refactoring to Java 8 Streams and Lambdas
6. 34m - Build Your Own CircularArrayList In Under 34 Minutes
7. 3h18m - IntelliJ Wizardry with Heinz Kabutz
Total: 37 hours and 19 minutes
Heinz Kabutz is the author of The Java Specialists’ Newsletter, a publication enjoyed by tens of thousands of Java experts in over 145 countries. His book “Dynamic Proxies (in German)” was #1 Bestseller on Amazon.de in Fachbücher für Informatik for about five minutes until Amazon fixed their algorithm. Thanks to a supportive mother, he has now sold 5 copies.
Heinz’s Java Specialists’ newsletter is filled with amusing anecdotes of life on the Island of Crete. He is a popular speaker at all the best Java conferences around the world, and also at some of the worst. He teaches Java courses in classrooms around the world, where his prime objective is to make absolutely sure that none of his students fall asleep. He is not always successful.