This Superpack 21 contains all of our current courses, from Design Patterns, to Data Structures, how to Refactor to Java 8 Streams and Lambdas, Advanced Java and Concurrency.
Besides saving a bundle on the bundle :-) you also future proof your investment. Any additional training that we produce until the end of 2021 will be added to this Superpack for free.
We recommend you complete the bundle in the following order:
- 34m - Build Your Own CircularArrayList In Under 34 Minutes
- 8h11m - Data Structures in Java
- 3h21m - Data Structures in Java Quiz Walkthrough
- 16h20m - Java Design Patterns Course
- 3h27m - Bits and Bytes
- 9h35m - Extreme Java - Advanced Topics
- 1h14m - G1 GC Deep Dive
- 4h13m - Solving Java Memory Leaks Live Class 2019-02-04
- 9h30m - Dynamic Proxies in Java
- 2h30m - Transmogrifier: Java NIO and Non-Blocking IO
- 3h18m - IntelliJ Wizardry with Heinz Kabutz
- 4h46m - Refactoring to Java 8 Streams and Lambdas Online Self- Study Workshop
- 43m - Threading Essentials
- 3h54m - Mastering Threads
- 14h34m - Extreme Java - Concurrency Performance for Java 8
- 1h1m - Thread Safety with Phaser
- 14h24m - Heinz's Happy Hour Webinar Season 03
- 11h29m - Heinz's Happy Hour Webinar Season 02
- 13h18m - Heinz's Happy Hour Webinar Season 01
- 3h43m - ArrayBlockingQueue
- 3h54m - CopyOnWriteArrayList and Set
* Teardown classes are lessons where we take constructs from the java.util.concurrent package and examine them in microscopic detail to understand how they work. Excellent for programmers wanting to program like the pros.
- 5h23m - Entrepreneurially
- 53m - Helping "George" Get That Java Job
- 44m - Helping "Alex" Get His PhD
Total so far: 140 hours and 59 minutes
Heinz Kabutz is the author of The Java Specialists’ Newsletter, a publication enjoyed by tens of thousands of Java experts in over 145 countries. His book “Dynamic Proxies (in German)” was #1 Bestseller on Amazon.de in Fachbücher für Informatik for about five minutes until Amazon fixed their algorithm. Thanks to a supportive mother, he has now sold 5 copies.
Heinz’s Java Specialists’ newsletter is filled with amusing anecdotes of life on the Island of Crete. He is a popular speaker at all the best Java conferences around the world, and also at some of the worst. He teaches Java courses in classrooms around the world, where his prime objective is to make absolutely sure that none of his students fall asleep. He is not always successful.