Java Specialists Superpack 2019
Our entire Java Specialists Training in One Huge Bundle
"I would like to say thank you once more for all the great content!!! To be frank, when I bought the super-pack back in Oct 2018 ( if I remember correctly) I was a bit skeptical but it only gets better and could have not hoped for more. It has helped me tremendously even though I have yet to complete a lot of the courses and you just keep adding stuff that I get for free!!! Best deal ever!!!"
- Panagiotis Vlissidis, Greece
This Superpack 2019 contains all of our current courses, from Design Patterns, to Data Structures, how to Refactor to Java 8 Streams and Lambdas, Advanced Java and Concurrency.
Besides saving a bundle on the bundle :-) you also future proof your investment. Any additional training that we produce until the end of 2019 will be added to this Superpack for free.
Furthermore, students of the Superpack 2019 are offered free seats to our new live virtual classes, for example Data Structures in Java Live Class.
We recommend you complete the bundle in the following order:
- 34m - Build Your Own CircularArrayList In Under 34 Minutes
- 8h11m - Data Structures in Java (Late 2017 Edition)
- 16h20m - Java Design Patterns Course (2018 Edition)
- 3h27m - Bits and Bytes (Early 2018 Edition)
- 9h35m - Extreme Java - Advanced Topics (2016 Edition)
- 2h30m - Transmogrifier: Java NIO and Non-Blocking IO
- 3h18m - IntelliJ Wizardry with Heinz Kabutz
- 4h46m - Refactoring to Java 8 Streams and Lambdas Online Self- Study Workshop
- 43m - Threading Essentials
- 3h54m - Mastering Threads (Early 2019 Edition) NEW
- 14h34m - Extreme Java - Concurrency Performance for Java 8 (2016 Edition)
- 13h18m - Heinz's Happy Hour Webinar Season 01
- 11h29m - Heinz's Happy Hour Webinar Season 02
- 4h19m - Heinz's Happy Hour Webinar Season 03
- 21h27m - Concurrency Specialist Course (includes live Q&A)
- 12h49m - Java Design Patterns Course (2011 Edition)
- 5h23m - Entrepreneurially (Late 2018 Edition)
- 4h13m - Solving Java Memory Leaks Live Class 2019-02-04 NEW
- 4h - Mastering Threads auf Deutsch (Early 2019 Edition) NEW
- 1h42m - Juppies
- 12h58m - JavaSpecialists Tips and Tricks 2010-2017
Total so far: 159 hours and 30 minutes
"I am going through the courses part of the 2018 pack, thank you very much for them. So far have looked into Bits and Bytes, Data Structures, and now Design Patterns 2011 edition. I find the courses very good, and I am excited because it gives hope and perspective, plus a lot of good discussions about differences between different versions of java. At the same time please allow me to say I realize how much I don't know and I should know if I try to use Java as main programming language from now on. I also don't think that 1 pass is enough, so probably i'll know a little when I finish 1st pass, then I'll probably know a bit or two when I finish 2nd pass."
- Andrei Orescovici
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $3,802
This course is closed for enrollment.
Heinz Kabutz is the author of The Java Specialists’ Newsletter, a publication enjoyed by tens of thousands of Java experts in over 145 countries. His book “Dynamic Proxies (in German)” was #1 Bestseller on Amazon.de in Fachbücher für Informatik for about five minutes until Amazon fixed their algorithm. Thanks to a supportive mother, he has now sold 5 copies.
Heinz’s Java Specialists’ newsletter is filled with amusing anecdotes of life on the Island of Crete. He is a popular speaker at all the best Java conferences around the world, and also at some of the worst. He teaches Java courses in classrooms around the world, where his prime objective is to make absolutely sure that none of his students fall asleep. He is not always successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
"Even though the SuperSpecialist pack was expensive and way beyond my budget, your classes were one of the best investment I made and I really thank you for your time and effort in making the material. I have learned really a lot from them and I continuing to do so. I am currently doing your new Design patterns course and enjoying it to the fullest."
- Rohit (Bangalore)