Extreme Java - Advanced Topics
Bunch of useful topics for the professional Java programmer
During this 2-day course, we will study over 300 slides of advanced Java topics. Each major section is followed by practical hands-on exercises to apply what you have learned. Even the most experienced Java programmer will be stimulated and challenged.
This course is ideally suited to the professional Java programmer with at least 2 years experience, who would like to learn how to truly master the Java Programming Language.
Is this course for you?
If you answer "yes!" to any of these questions, then this course is for you:
- Would you like to learn some advanced techniques for writing Java code?
- Would you like to understand Java NIO?
- Would you like to understand the intricacies of Java memory, including tips on how to diagnose problems?
- Have you ever wondered what possibilities exist in the reflection API?
- Or wondered what data structures would be best suited to your application?
- Or looked for better ways of managing exceptions?
Heinz Kabutz is the author of The Java Specialists’ Newsletter, a publication enjoyed by tens of thousands of Java experts in over 145 countries. His book “Dynamic Proxies (in German)” was #1 Bestseller on Amazon.de in Fachbücher für Informatik for about five minutes until Amazon fixed their algorithm. Thanks to a supportive mother, he has now sold 5 copies.
Heinz’s Java Specialists’ newsletter is filled with amusing anecdotes of life on the Island of Crete. He is a popular speaker at all the best Java conferences around the world, and also at some of the worst. He teaches Java courses in classrooms around the world, where his prime objective is to make absolutely sure that none of his students fall asleep. He is not always successful.